IVR System for your Business
Smart IVR service configured through a Virtual Number interacts with customers and routes calls to appropriate department
Start 7 DAYS Free Trial
Just give a missed call at (+91) 801-000-2222
to activate free trial
Get more leads with our cloud IVR system
With Knowlarity’s personalized IVR system (IVRS), your IVR addresses callers by their name and directs them to a suitable agent based on his call history, purchase history and location.
Get a professional image for your business
Use your IVR system to respond to all customer queries professionally. Reduce caller waiting time and direct them to the concerned department or agent to highly organized business communication system with an IVR number.
Boost agent productivity
Our cloud IVR solutions enable customers to handle most queries such as billing, basic information, etc. by themselves. The IVR would allow your agents to invest time on more complex client issues.
Use Knowlarity’s IVR system to handle a large call volume
Forget about the peak hour call load with Knowlarity’s cloud IVR solutions and handle up to 50 calls concurrently.
Create a personalized experience for your customers
How the best IVR technology in India improves customer experience
- Knowlarity’s Personalized IVR system greets you by your name which creates a great impression on your callers. and The IVR predicts why your customers are calling based on their interaction history. Intelligently directs you to the right menu option. No need to navigate a complicated menu and waste your time.
- Create IVR system in regional languages with accents and dialects native to the callers’ geographic location and smart route them to local agents
Cloud IVR solutions packed with powerful features
IVR System available 24*7
Provide quick, uninterrupted support to your customers. Record all customer messages on voicemail on non-working hours and off days. You never miss a business lead with our cloud IVR solutions.
Call recording, real time reports and analytics
Record all calls, maintain call logs and share the status of the call (connected/not connected/missed) on your IVR Number. Further push this data to your CRM or use the recordings for internal training purpose.
Time-based call routing
IVR System automatically lets you route calls beyond working hours to your agents’ mobiles or activate voice messaging.
Programmable extensions with multi-level IVR
Configure sophisticated IVR call flows with menu as well as multiple sub-menu options.
Easy CRM integration
Maintain a caller database by recording details such as caller details, call duration, time, caller location, the conversation, etc. by integrating your IVR number with any CRM.
VIP IVR number
Choose your IVR number from a pool of international and domestic, toll free and virtual phone numbers.
With our smart hosted IVR service, connect one particular caller to the same agent for better customer experience.
Hosted IVR allows you to block unwanted callers while prioritizing important calls and clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Interactive voice response system (IVR) is a system where the clients call is received by the pre-recorded message. This message helps the caller to reach to a solution for the problem. The caller has to press the desired number which related to their problem as they hear the recording. If the problem is not solved through the IVR it is transferred to the company agent.
IVR or Interactive Voice Response is an automated bot that greets you when you call it. You don’t have to spend long hours explaining your sitution to different people, rather the bot asks you questions based on your queries and you respond to it using your keypad. The word ‘hosted’ simply means “on cloud”. Hosted IVR means that all the infrastructure of a normal IVR system will simply be transferred to your cloud. No excessive costs on infrastructure and its repairs. All your data will be safe and secure on the cloud, that is operative only by your firm.
IVR is short for Interactive Voice Response, while OBD is short for Outbound.
One major difference between the two is that an IVR helps the user interact with the system using their dialpad (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support), while outbound is used to shoot out information to customers – either by business SMS or calls. For example, when your Jio plan is about to expire, you get a call saying “Your jio plan is about to expire. Please renew to enjoy uninterrupted services”, and then immediately receive a business SMS (and email) about the same. That is outbound communication (https://www.knowlarity.com/automated-outbound-calling-solutions/).
Yes, call divert is possible with IVR technology.
The term IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. It is an application that gives defined outputs based on the limited inputs. In simpler words, when you call a customer care number, you get options like Press 1 if you are a visitor, Press 2 if you’re an existing user and so on. This programme is known as IVR system. IVR divides the incoming calls in different categories depending on their nature and diverts the caller to the right solution. For instance – Technical Trouble, Potential conversions, Payment Issues etc. Using IVR can help company in managing calls nicely and make customer experience hassle-free.
Business in India should definitely use IVR solutions and given below are a few reasons:
- Minimum manual intervention – As IVR operates by itself after it is programmed, it helps handle business calls with much ease as it is devoid of human interaction at the initial stages.
- Stores data – All the transactions are stored and can be analyzed for quality checking.
- Security – If private information is given to an IVR system, it would be directly stored in the database and will be used only for legal transactions after customers permit it.
- Cost effective – It only involves initial costs as it requires no extra infrastructure. Operational costs are cut out and this makes productivity considerably better.
- Efficient – With constant power supply and internet, clients are guaranteed to get answers for their calls all the time.
- Expands over geographical barriers – Agents can be connected to callers despite physical distances.
The full form of IVR is Interactive Voice Response.
Here are a few ways using an IVR system can enhance your business:
- Enhance customer experience – Calls are always answered and assistance is always available.
- Increase productivity on teams – Now your agents can spend their time on issues that really matter.
- Context on the conversation – When a customer calls, the agent will automatically get an info on the company’s last interaction with the customer, allowing him to proactively address the issue and pick up the conversation
- Enhance agent perfornance – Call recordings can be analysed put to good use with reports generated. Performance will improve considerably.
“Of course you can use IVRS for a small business. In fact, an IVRS can also be used in a proprietorship. Here’s a few benefits for you to catch on:
- Requires less efforts: As an IVRS is automated, it requires less people. Thus, it requires recruiting even less people. Which saves a lot of effort.
- Comparatively inexpensive: Since fewer people are needed, and the maximum expenditure is just on the infrastructure, it is cost effective.
- Saves time: The IVRS classifies customers, which helps save time as the agents don’t have to keep on forwarding the call to the respective agents. The IVRS does it on its own.
For this, let’s take an instance. Hypothetically, you want to take the feedback from all your customers. You send out a pre-recorded calls like:
- Hi! Thank you for being our valued customer. We’d love to get your review.
- Press 1 if you like our services and would like to leave a review.
- Press 2 if you’re unsatisfied and would like to speak to our support.
- This is what IVR Blasting is.
We serve over 65 countries in the APAC region, with a major presence in India and the middle east (Dubai/UAE, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi).